Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tommy's Burger

I love Tommy's Burger. It's a sentimental favorite, My grandpa used to bring me here every time it was his turn to cook lunch or dinner. I haven't been back to Tommy's since high school, and I had such high expectations of how it would taste, wanting it to taste just like it used to. I am pleased to say that nothing has changed. It is so good. The burgers, the chili, the fries even the coke. Sometimes it is the little things, like perfectly blended coke, that make my day.

While I am a huge fan of their classic single or double burger, Tommy's Texas burger is my current favorite. That BBQ smokey sweetness, kind of puts it over the top. Oh yeah and there is bacon, so enough said.

Run don't walk, you will be so glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to try tommy's when i come back! along with the other yummy places! so glad you started this blog! sometimes i forget the other great places utah has and end up at spark or slab, lol!

    ReplyDelete