Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Slab

I will never forget the first time I found Slab, my son was two months old and it was time to lose the babyweight so I went for a walk. Aaaand walked right into Slab, needless to say my exercise attempt(s) (are usually) was futile. Long story short we ended up eating there three times a week.

I love this pizza, the crust is so good! And not like any other pizza it is thin and crisp and just the right amount of chewy. And then there are the options. They have everything you could possibly want, from classics like Cheese and Pepperoni to the much more exciting red curry pulled pork and Rosemary Potato and Bacon (which are both ridiculously good by the way.)  Look at the menu here. Better yet, look at the menu there.

Slab is a staple for us and it will be for you too. The restaurant is great, the staff is even better and the food, well it is some of the very best in Utah Valley! Run don't walk. 669 East 800 North Provo

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to eat here, and I need to. It looks amazing. Loving this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, you and Zac come down and we will go! And of course Emory!!

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking the other day (when I was eating NY pizza) I really miss SLAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete